|IGUNGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY (IGUWASA)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at BBC Media Action Tanzania, 2020
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
The Igunga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IGUWASA) is a legally established entity for the
overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation
services in Igunga town. It is among of the best Authorities in
Tanzania. The core function of the Authority is to provide clean,
portable and safe water to Igunga District residence.
Posted by Editorial Staff from AjiraLeo.com
order to attain its vision and mission, IGUWASA is seeking to recruit
dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanian to fill the following vacant posts below within the Authorities establishment…
INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (IT- 1 POST)
Reports to; Technical manager
Direct Entry Qualifications
- Holder of Ordinary diploma in Information Technology or advanced
diploma in information technology in respective fields from a recognized
university or institution.
- Detecting fraud and other miscreant activities with regard to IT resources
- Document all details and regularly updating them
- Allocate responsibilities to staff in order to provide better end
user interface, quality of service and efficient customer support.
- Monitoring and auditing the usage pattern or IT system in the institution.
- Planning IT infrastructure requirement based on the existing projects and keeping future requirement in mind.
- Organizing data, storing them securely and creating backups.
- Ensuring security of the physical and virtual components of IT
- Ensuring smooth functioning of al IT infrastructure such as servers, and network connections besides hardware and software.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age
must attach an up to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable
contacts, postal address/post code, email and telephone numbers.
must attach their certified copies of the following certificates,
degree/advanced diploma transcripts, Form IV and form VI national
examination certificates, Birth certificates. Form IV and VI result slip
are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants with special needs/care (disability) are supposed to indicate
- All application letters must be handwritten.
A Signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to:
IGUNGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY (IGUWASA),
Deadline: 26th August, 2020, Time 00:00 pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview date.
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)