POST: TRAINING ASSISTANT II – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) FARMING AND AGRIBUSINESS
EMPLOYER SMALL INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (SIDO)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2020-08-27 2020-09-10
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts on-the-job training, classes, or training sessions to teach and demonstrate principles, techniques, procedures, or methods of designated subjects;
- Observes and evaluates students’ work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement;
- Prepares outline of instructional program and training schedule and establishes course goals; 2
- Administers oral, written, or performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training; and
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Form IV /VI certificate with Vocational Certificate (NVA Level 3) in Leather Products, Bamboo Products, Food Processing or equivalent qualification from recognized institution
REMUNERATION POSS 2.1
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 September, 2020.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post Job Opportunity at SIDO, Training Assistant II – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.