We are on a lookout for a highly competitive and trustworthy Assistant Supervisor to assist in leading and supervising a group of employees in our ZANZIBAR Branch.
Duties & Responsibilities.
To assist the Supervisor in:
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and mission.
- Organizing workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receiving complaints and resolving problems.
- Maintaining timekeeping and personnel records.
- Passing on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Preparing and submitting performance reports.
- Ensuring adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertaking disciplinary actions if the need arises
Desired Skills of one who:
- Has a Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or relevant discipline.
- Has a Minimum 3 years’ of successfully leading a team or a project with fellow co-workers.
- Is familiar with managing the administrative aspects of a department
- Knows how to create budgets and analyze performance
- Knows how to start and ensure projects/ tasks are completed successfully and in a timely manner.
- Has strong analysis, critical thinking and evaluation abilities.
- Is capable of thinking and making creative solutions to both simple and difficult problems.
- Has excellent computer skills and who is capable of using various computer systems.
- Has a proactive attitude.
- ‘s English is fluent in speech and writing without errors.
- Has good organizational and time management skills
- Has an interest to learn and understand Professional Food and Non Food Products, to know them by heart, their application and use.
- Acts professionally and pay special attention to details.
- Is a team player with the ability to support colleagues.
About SUVACOR Ltd:
SUVACOR Ltd has been a distributer of both food and Nonfood products to the HoReCa Industry and has extensive experience in delivering the highest quality products and service. With offices both in Zanzibar and Mainland, is responsible for both the markets and a number of market in various regions. The role is challenging but will give you the best experience and knowledge. To succeed in your role as an Assistant Supervisor with us at SUVACOR, you are an organized, actionable and structured individual.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If this sounds like the ideal position, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae to:email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
(Visited 1 times, 5 visits today)
The post Job Opportunity at SUVACOR Company Limited – Assistant Supervisor appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.