Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Internship Opportunities at UONGOZI Institute, 2020
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
Fresh Graduates Internship at Uongozi Institute 2020, Nafasi Za Internship, Internships Tanzania 2020
Job Title: Intern: Information and Communications Technology
Institute is a government agency, established in 2010 by the Government
of Tanzania and is supported by the Government of Finland, to inspire and ajira
equip Tanzanian and African leaders to deliver inclusive and
sustainable solutions. This is done through the provision of
high-quality executive education, facilitation of policy dialogues,
action-oriented research, and technical assistance for public and
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Unit plays a vital role
in supporting the implementation of the Institute’s Strategic Plan.
Under the overall guidance of the Management Information Systems
Officer, the ICT Intern will provide daily technical support to
end-users on information management tools and technology infrastructure.
Why join UONGOZI Institute?
successful candidate will mainly assist in providing effective ICT
solutions as well as maintenance of hardware, software, and other ICT
systems. From the very beginning, you will:
- Respond to users’ requests for service, troubleshooting, and assist to develop solutions.
- Assist in updating antivirus software and repair computers infected with spyware, adware and/or viruses.
- Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
- Assist in monitoring backup systems and procedures for data security.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for ICT equipment.
- Assist users in determining appropriate software solutions to meet needs.
- Provide backup technical support for network, including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
- And other relevant duties as may be directed by the Supervisor.
Duration and Work Schedule
selected Intern will be provided with a three-month contract with the
possibility of extension if necessary. Some assignments will require
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other ICT-related field.
- Knowledge of Web-based 2.0 and above is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of software development.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Swahili.
- Volunteering experience is preferred, although not required.
How to Apply
Join our Information and Communications Technology Unit by submitting an application via [email protected] with the following subject line “ICT Intern” by August 21st, 2020 at 1400 hours (EAT). The application should include a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact details of three referees.
Institute is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength
of a diverse workforce. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
(Visited 1 times, 2 visits today)
The post New Fresh Graduates INTERNSHIP Vacancies at UONGOZI Institute August, 2020 appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.