Jobs in Tanzania 2020: Jobs Vacancies at NMB Bank Plc 2020
AJIRA BENKI YA NMB TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA NMB BANK KAZI 2020 / AJIRA MPYA NMB BANK
Senior Specialist; Middleware Systems
To implement our strategy, architectures, and the ongoing operations and maintenance of middleware technologies.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
and administer Enterprise Middleware Infrastructure – (WebLogic, SOA,
XML, SOAP, Web Services, OID, OVD, ESB, Tibco Middleware technologies).
- Install, upgrade, configure, automate and support the Enterprise Middleware technologies.
and recommended critical patches that apply to the Enterprise
Middleware technology stack. Develop patching plan and execute said plan
in a timely manner.
- Build capabilities within Middleware team
to perform code deployments. Provide standards and training for
integrations, release automations and serve as a subject matter expert.
and provide timely solution for support problems in production and
non-production environments and escalate where necessary. Monitor system
logs for middleware systems for root cause analysis.
and administer security best practices while designing solutions,
configuring middleware technologies, and fulfilling audit requests.
- Create, maintain and update strong technical documentation and procedures following the department standards.
- Partner with Business Process, Infrastructure, and Application Development teams to use technology to solve business problems.
with infrastructure team members on standard administration tasks as
backup and recovery in case of disaster, also meeting performance and
availability as per service level agreements (SLA).
with NOC team members to create monitoring strategy and manage high
availability architectures. Must strive for 100 percent uptime.
a positive helpful teammate capable of communicating across a diverse
workforce to ensure work transitions effectively without interruption or
- Performance tuning in WebLogic environment and all other web server technologies.
- Vendor management and ensure compliance with middleware licenses.
- Responsible for 24/7 Production Support.
understanding of systems in banking, and all other system deployed in
the middleware environment. Better if will have knowledge on the
Flexcube Core Banking System.
- DevOps skills preferably with Java language hands-on .
- WebLogic Server preferable or any other web server technologies.
- Database administration skills preferably in Oracle RDBMS and others.
- Unix and window administration.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork focused
- Adaptable and customer service oriented
competency in accurately identifying the scope of work and preparing
thorough, accurate and detailed schedule estimates
- Excellent problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline.
- Certification on WebLogic Server, Oracle database, Java language
- 5+ years of managing Middleware technology (Oracle preferred)
- 5+ years of Oracle WebLogic experience (version 10.3.5 and above)
- Working knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite, Different types of Service Bus, JMS Messaging, WebServices, Java, Linux/UNIX Scripting
- 5+ years of development expertise with SOA/Service Bus/WebLogic toolset.
- Strong Knowledge of J2EE framework components including JDBC, JMS, and JNDI
- Strong knowledge of WLST, Python/Jython.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems.
- Deep knowledge of Fusion Middleware and WebLogic Diagnostic Framework (WLDF)
- Working knowledge of Automating Processes and Database knowledge
- Strong understanding of Intranet and Extranet Architecture.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the
advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or
recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment
of a fee, please disregard it”.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
The post New Job Opportunity at NMB Bank Plc – Senior Specialist; Middleware Systems appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.