|The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), 2020
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2020
UDSM JOBS VACANCIES 2020
The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) invites applications from suitably
qualified Tanzanian Public Servants who wish to be considered for
transfer to the University of Dar es Salaam to fill the following
Academic posts below…
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPMENT STUDIES (IDS)
Assistant Lecturer (IDS)
Field: Gender and Development; Science, Technology, Innovation and Industrialization and Law 1 Position – Assistant Lecturer.
Qualifications and Experience: –
- Assistant Lecturer must possess a minimum GPA of 4.0 or a B+ average
at Master’s degree level and an undergraduate degree with an overall
GPA of 3.8 or higher from an internationally reputable higher bearing
institution. They must be potentially good academically.
- Carries out lectures, seminars, tutorials and practicals for undergraduate programmes
- Sets, invigilates and marks undergraduate examinations
- Assists senior staff in lectures, seminars, tutorials, and practicals for postgraduate programmes
- Supervises projects and practical training for undergraduate students
- Conducts research and publishes results
- Carries out consultancy and public service
- Undergoes postgraduate training to PhD level
- Participates in relevant workshops and conferences; and
- To perform any work of the University as assigned by relevant authorities.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Permanent and pensionable.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply in confidence enclosing:
- Detailed CV.
- Photocopy of relevant academic certificates and transcripts.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- Names and addresses of two referees.
- Mode of communication, e.g. Telephone, fax, email, etc.
- Applicants should indicate Departments/Disciplines for which they apply.
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their re spective employers.
- All applicants should indicate the positions they apply on top of the envelope.
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Ad
vanced level education should be verified by The National Exam ination
Council of Tanzania (NECTA);
- Presentation of forged certificates & other information will neces sitate to legal action.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Applicants must be citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following address:
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic),
University of Dar es Salaam,
P.O. Box 35091,
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for receiving applications is 31st August, 2020.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)