Program Finance Officers (2 positions)
Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with the Johns Hopkins University. For more than 46 years now, Jhpiego has empowered front-line health workers by designing and implementing effective, iow-cost, hands-on solutions to strengthen the delivery of health care services for women and their families. By putting evidence-based health innovations into everyday practice, Jhpiego works to break down barriers to high-quality health care for the world’s most vulnerable populations. Jhpiego, implementing a number of projects in Tanzania, wishes to recruit the following positions, available for immediate filling.
Position: Program Finance Officers [Two positions based in Dar es salaam]
The Program Finance Officer is responsible for providing financial and management support to Jhpiego Tanzania Office and related programs to ensure the smooth running of the offices in Dar es Salaam and in the regions. This includes providing day-to-day financial and operations support, budgeting and review of internal control systems accounts receivable and payable.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA/ACCA Finalist or equivalent
- Master’s degree in business or related field an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in finance or accounting
- Communication and interpersonal skills – Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with staff at all levels
- Tax Knowledge – In depth knowledge of Tanzania income tax regulations
- Understanding of USAID rules and regulations
- Supervisory skills- Ability to Mentor and train other Finance staff
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Jhpiego offers a competitive package selected candidates in line with salary history, academic qualifications and relevant experience. To apply please indicate the position title of the position you are applying for on the subject line of your e-mail. Applications should also include an up-to-date CV with three contactabie professional references, a cover letter and your salary history. Applications, which do NOT include ALL of these elements, will NOT be considered.
Send the application through email: HRTZ@jhpiego.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The closing date for applications is 15th September, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
The post 2 Job Opportunities at Jhpiego, Program Finance Officers – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.