On behalf of our client who is present in one of the districts in Dodoma region we would like to advertise the vacancies for journalism and broadcasting in the following categories:
Presenter of Taarabu period
Educational, Social, Economic and Political Programs.
- Be well acquainted with the music of Taarabu and love Taarabu.
- Be aware of the rhythms of Taarabu and what should be prepared
- Be aware of Taarabu culture and the best way to make music popular with its listeners.
- Collect and disseminate various information on the radio
- Preparing and airing radio programs
- Collect and report on basics that occur on a daily basis and especially in Dodoma region
- Attend press conferences, interviews and radio reports Make programs of everyday things or events that appeal to the audience
- Research, satisfy, validate important information when discussing various issues as the sessions progress
- Provide cooperation to other broadcasters
- Performing other duties
Applicant should have the following qualifications:
Have a Degree in Journalism / Broadcasting or Diploma in Journalism / Broadcasting and even a Diploma in Journalism News / Advertising. Also, be creative and talented in public speaking.
How to Apply:
The person who has the qualifications should send a CV, Letter of application via this email: email@example.com
you request). If you need clarification where you understand this announcement you can call Ismael Nassary 0759261468. Be aware we need the stability to receive and review your applications with other applicants.
Note: Do not attach your certificates when applying for this job but your CV should have a referee with whom you have worked as your supervisors.
The applicant must bring certified copies of the birth certificate and professional certificates mentioned.
Application Deadline: 15/10/2020.
Due to the amount of time and requests we have, we will only call those who are selected to be eligible. Our client is an employer who cares about equity in hiring employees.