Company Limited (KSC)
Finance Business Partner
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest sugar producer in Tanzania operating cohesively with lllovo Distillers (Tanzania) Limited and a member of lllovo Sugar Africa (Proprietary) Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer), is seeking to recruit a dynamic and result oriented person to fill the position of Finance Business Partner.
Reporting to Finance Manager – Business Support, the incumbent will be responsible to provide ‘real time’ support and analysis, to be a trusted advisor and to add value that will assist in decision making.
- Ensure finance is at the heart of decision-making process by bringing rigour to evaluation and implementation of value-enhancing decisions;
- Bring financial understanding to a business decision by ensuring alternatives are thoroughly evaluated and the optimum decision taken; use appropriate business tools to support decision-making;
- Focus on streamlining processes and evolving reporting to suit the specific requirements of the business over time;
- Prepare business cases (IRR) and analyses for all capex projects to ensure viability and subsequent realisation of envisaged benefits and conduct post investment analysis on key capital projects;
- Manage strategic discussions with internal customers to make sure that their needs are met and key pain-points are addressed;
- Accountable for timely and accurate P&L forecasting and budgeting; and work closely with the reporting team to give insightful input and commentary on the income statement variances;
- Develop understanding of cost drivers and identify opportunities for optimising profitability and managing costs;
- Proactively manage pricing variances and margins for each product to ensure targets are achieved and to support revenue growth initiatives;
- Manage S&OP process by owning the demand and supply forecasting;
- Manage the work of financial planners and support their career development.
- Bachelor of Commerce or other equivalent degree from a reputable institution;
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience;
- Professional accounting qualification such as CPA/ACCA;
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Strong business analytical skills to generate insight and add measurable value;
- Ability to work with people at various levels of the business;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resilience and ability to cope and thrive under pressure.
Sugar Company Limited, the largest sugar producer in Tanzania operating
cohesively with lllovo Distillers (Tanzania) Limited and a member of
lllovo Sugar Africa (Proprietary) Limited (Africa’s largest sugar
producer), is seeking to recruit a dynamic and result oriented person to
fill the position of Financial Planner. Reporting to Business Partner,
the incumbent will be responsible to provide accurate, relevant and
timeous management reporting that enables appropriate business decision
making, provide value adding and analytical insights and coordinate the
budgeting, forecasting and reporting cycles to facilitate strong
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Prepare accurate, timely and insightful management reporting and forecasts;
with budget holders to understand key drivers of costs and revenues for
relevant activities and use the drivers to forecast appropriately costs
- Prepare cost dashboards to track costs and financial KPIs;
- Attend monthly meetings with relevant budget holders and ensure that costs are controlled within budget;
- Review phasing of budget versus actual expenditure and revenue and assist budget holders with queries;
with budget holders with regards to estimates and other changes and
ensure major variances are investigated and support appropriate
corrective actions to get back on track;
- Embrace self-development and lifelong learning to stimulate continuous personal growth.
Qualification and competencies required:
- Bachelor of Commerce or other equivalent and relevant degree from a reputable institution;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience;
- Progress in obtaining professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA is an added advantage;
- Positive attitude, open minded and willing learner;
- Strong and effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Terms of service: The successful candidate will be engaged on a permanent contract. Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of Application
Should you be interested in applying for this position please send your application together with a detailed CV which includes three referees with their contacts to the under mentioned addressee or via email [email protected] quoting “Finance Business Partner” on the subject of the email by 16th September 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kilombero Sugar Co. Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and women are highly encouraged to apply.
Human Resources Head
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
PO Box 50,
The post 2 New Job Vacancies at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSC) – Various Posts appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.