Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New INTERNSHIPS Opportunities at Lito Group, 2020
Lito Group Company Limited Jobs
Lito Group Company Limited
Lito Group is a start-up company based in the Mwanza region. Among other areas of operations, the company is focusing on construction services. We are looking for dedicated and self-starter interns to fill vital roles in the company as mentioned below….
Position: MARKETING AND SALES (INTERN)
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
and analyses an organization’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to
opportunities and threats in the marketing environment, and set goals
for market share and growth.
- Develop and implement appropriate
strategies by selecting, segmenting, and targeting markets, and
promoting Lito Group products and services to those markets.
- Recruit, evaluate, and support Sales Assistant/ Executive.
- Work on developing new Lito Group products and advice an approach to pricing and set prices for products and services
- Develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling, and sales management of Lito Group.
- Undertake Lito Group marketing audits to monitor sales performance; while maintaining and updating customer databases
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, and colleagues.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Writing and proofreading copies of Lito Group adverts, flyers, and marketing materials.
- Liaising with designers and printers to get a recommendable and acceptable work design.
- Attending and evaluating events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions which are beneficial to the company.
- Engagement of clients via digital platforms namely Instagram, LinkedIn, and company website.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- BSc/BA in Marketing, business administration, or relevant field.
- Any work experience in Marketing will be an added advantage but not a necessity.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principle
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Basic graphic design, marketing software, and Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and learning abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player and ready to work under pressure
- Customer service orientation
Position: ARCHITECT (INTERN)
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate on Design Projects
Junior Architect will help plan and design buildings along with other
team members. They brainstorm project ideas, complete design drawings in
AutoCAD, and assist in reviewing project proposals, remaining a part of
the process from conception through development.
- Complete Paperwork
Architects complete and file much of the paperwork that is involved in
the design process. They create proposals and complete construction
paperwork for buildings. To ensure that projects follow legal
specifications and company procedures, they ensure all required
documents and paperwork are submitted before the construction process is
- Communicate with Involved Parties
Junior Architect must maintain communication with all parties involved
in the project. They communicate with contractors to monitor the
progress of a project, and they are sometimes responsible for
communicating with clients as well, noting their requests, answering
their questions, and sending them project updates.
- Coordinates Project Details
assist the Architects, the Junior Architect will coordinate the details
of an architectural project. This includes building specifications,
dimensions, assisting with initial project research, and outlining
project schedules and tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Having registered at TBA/ AAT and prior internship experience with an architecture/ engineering firm will be an added advantage
- Demonstrating proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Having experience producing construction documents
- Knowledge of building and construction
- Communication and presentation skills
- Customer service oriented
- Being able to use Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Position: CIVIL TECHNICIAN (INTERN)
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the preparation of contract drawings;
- To assist in field surveys and data collection;
- To assist in caring out the printing of drawings and documents;
- To do clerk works for construction projects;
- To assist in maintaining registers of projects;
- To assist in a joint sampling of materials;
- To assist in the preparation of work programs and budgets;
- To assist in the preparation of project reports; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
of Ordinary Diploma (NTA 6) or Full Technician Certificate (FTC)in
Civil Engineering, or equivalent qualifications from recognized
- Computer literacy in design programs will be an added advantage.
Before you submit your application make sure your answer is YES to these questions.
– Did you graduate from 2017- 2019?
– Do you live in the Lake Zone? If not, can you reallocate?
– Do you have what it takes to work in a start-up company?
– Can you work under pressure and meet deadlines?
If your answer is YES, send only your CV and Transcript to [email protected]
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 12/09/2020.
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATE
Female Candidates are HIGHLY encouraged to apply!