The overall purpose of the role is to help individuals affected by project related changes to make successful personal transitions resulting in adoption and realization of change. The incumbent is expected to drive full adoption of project deliverables and coordinate efforts to overcome change resistance.
- Undertakes the project change impact assessment encompassing people, process and systems
- Use the outcome of change impact assessment to develop a strategy and plan to support adoption of the changes required by a project.
- Leads and coordinates efforts to overcome change resistance
- Drives full adoption of project outputs and deliverables
- Supervise the work of change managers seconded to various projects
- Responsible for execution, monitoring and controlling of the change management strategy and plan
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of project communications
- Support the design and delivery of training programs
- Focus on project changes pertaining to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structure
- Drive focus on the desired outcomes and benefits of changes
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams on change management
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage top management and senior leaders on change management
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Integrate change management activities into the project baseline
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Ensures effective stakeholder engagement in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Track and report issues related to change management
- Define and measure change management success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Leads the change management work stream in designated projects and where necessary effectively delegates the role to other change managers
- Plans and oversees a seamless transition from project to operations phase
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Project Management or any other related field.
- Change Management or Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience related to Projects Management or successful delivery of change management work in the disciplines of change management methodology, global communication planning, user training, organizational readiness, and/or user adoption with mid to large-scale enterprise organizations.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and change process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Forward looking with a holistic approach.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
The post job opportunity at CRDB Bank – Change Management Specialist appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.