We are looking for a qualified Preschool Teacher to prepare young children for Grade 1 by easing them into organized education. You will teach them important elements that they will encounter soon after they enter school life.
A preschool teacher must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Track children’s progress and report to the home
- Communicate with the home to regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher
- Diploma in early Childhood Care or early education
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
- Certification in child CPR
- Valid license to practice profession
Send your Application to: Marzia@goldentz.com
The post Job Opportunity at Marzia Golden Manor, Pre-School Teacher appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.