Sokowatch is transforming communities across
Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By
connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply
chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal
businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no
wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across
Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and
delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply
as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time.
We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated
employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup
Position: Branch Fleet Manager
Reporting to; Country Manager
The role of a Branch Fleet
manager will be responsible for planning, communication, policy
development, ensuring statutory compliance and administration of all
fleet management processes. The incumbent is also responsible for
ensuring fleet safety compliance, fleet budgets and controlled costs
with most effective fleet allocations.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Responsible for a fleet of 10 plus Tuk tuks and motorcycles
- Evaluates vehicle inspection reports, repair quotes and repair invoices.
- Coordinates with all vehicle mechanics to ensure they are on time and being diligent.
as primary contact for all field level staff assistance (i.e. vehicle
breakdowns, field assistance, mechanical issues, loading issues, etc).
- Serves as primary contact for all fleet relevant suppliers.
all Sokowatch vehicles road requirements are up to date (i.e.
insurance, inspections, Road traffic, TARURA, and TANROARD).
- Ensuring all Sokowatch drivers have valid and current documents (i.e. licenses and additional requirements).
- Development and implementation of fleet administration standards and vehicle operating policies
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic reports on operating costs, purchase and control over maintenance.
- In charge of team workload and performance of his branch fleet managers.
oversee fleet replacement program including recommending annual fleet
replacement; develop specifications for purchasing equipment and
- To ensure the work environment is in compliance with
government, safety and environmental standards; assure the workshop
areas, equipment and materials are maintained in a safe, clean and
- Previous fleet management experience
- Previous fleet management process design and implementation experience
- Vehicle maintenance experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Supplier communication and relationship management experience is a plus
- Ability to adapt in fast-paced environments with various teams
- Mechanics certifications are a strong asset
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with cloud-based storage solutions, like Google Drive is an asset
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest process and company improvements
- Minimum 5 years managing fleet administration
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Driving Change
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
The post New Job ARUSHA at Sokowatch Tanzania – Branch Fleet Manager | September, 2020 appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.