New Job at CRDB Bank Plc Tanzania – Specialist; Data Architecture, Design & Governance | September, 2020
|CRDB Bank Plc|
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Position: Specialist; Data Architecture, Design & Governance
Req Id 225
the role owner is expected to design,
implement, and document data architecture, data modeling and data
collaboration solutions, which include the use of relational,
dimensional, and NoSQL databases to support enterprise data management,
business intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other data
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Identification of banks critical data assets and related attributes.
- Ensure all solutions designed and deployed in the bank space to conform to required data standards and quality requirements.
- Analyze structural data requirements for new software and applications.
- Develop migration plans of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Design and support a robust data architecture that supports data collaboration, reusability and quality improvement.
business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and
designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL)
and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and machine
- Work with business and application/solution teams to
implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop
conceptual/logical/physical data models.
- Ensure proper controls/tools are in place to maintain data integrity across the bank.
the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools
supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models,
and data visualization.
- Work proactively and independently to
address data related project requirements and articulate
design/modelling issues/challenges to reduce delivery risks.
- Ensure all data integrity challenges across the bank are properly identified, documented and resolved timely.
and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the
optimization of data query performance via best practices.
- Engage with users during development and testing activities for data relates solutions.
execute, and refine design specifications in the form of process flows,
information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, and functional design
- Understand complex customer data, business goals, requirements, and translate them into functional and technical designs.
- Guide initiatives of data solutions designs and development.
Data Integrations and Modelling Specialists in development of stored
procedures to create data targets that have been refined and meet
required data standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Data Science technical or related field.
- At least 3 years of enterprise data systems design and development experience.
3 years of hands-on relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience
(using RDBMS, dimensional, NoSQL data platform technologies, and ETL
and data ingestion protocols).
- Experience with data management and relational database design and familiarity with data formats, table joins, and ETL.
- Experience in data quality analysis, data governance and modelling techniques.
- Experience in data related enterprise platforms.
- Experience in financial services especially in banking preferred.
- Advanced level proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Good knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others).
- Strong analytical, documentation and problem solving skills.
- Strong business analysis skills and project management methodologies.
in data architecture, data warehousing, master data and metadata
management, enterprise information integration and ETL using a cross
section of technologies and programming languages
- Clear understanding of common data requirements as they relate to the finance, sales, corporate, retail, marketing etc.
- Understands the impact of strong data governance in addressing data quality and integrity issues.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE