New Job Opportunity at Airtel Tanzania PLC – Airtel Money Manager : Agent Products & Distribution Optimization
|Airtel Africa Limited|
Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with
operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New
Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service
providers globally in terms of subscribers.
product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile
commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH,
enterprise services including national & international long distance
services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G
and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce.
Bharti Airtel had over 335
million customers across its operations at the end of August 2015. To
know more please visit, www.airtel.com
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Airtel Money Manager : Agent Products & Distribution Optimization
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
to drive Channel/ agent productivity through enabling alternative
servicing channels ( TRUST Branches, Bank to Agents, ATM, Launch
products that drive Agent liquity/Channel Float increase, Improve User
experience and drive commission optimizing for profitable AM business.
Drive AM Channels/ agents productivity through enabling alternative servicing channels
- Drive Agent Servicing from Trust Branches
- Drive Bank 2 Agent Wallet
- Drive Agent Wallet 2 Bank (Liquidation)
- Build ATM Cash-out for Agents
- Support AMB customer footfall
- Trade Marketing for Agent Branding
- Build Agent Communication channels for agent education on new products
- Agent LIQUIDITY products – Float advance
- Agent experience (Commissions)
- Agents experience (USSD channel)
- Agents Experience (Products & Services)
- Analysis – dormant agent base
- Address Agent-Agent mis-use
- Monitor AM Distribution KPIs
Analysis, reporting, and optimization of AM Distribution within the organization
- Performance analysis and reporting. Working with MIS teams to track
and analyze impact of all Agents Incentives, market trends and revenue
generating initiatives and take relevant action.
- Ensure delivery of all financial targets including revenue &
margin. Represent Airtel’s position and vision in Tanzania Corporate and
Emerging market communities.
- Lead and drive engagement with the multi-level, cross-functional
stakeholders – Airtel Group, Airtel Tanzania, Airtel Business to
strengthen commercial and financial analysis in roadmap decision and
implementing consumer & enterprise products & enablers.
- Develop the respective business cases required for approval and the
delivery of new products and services for the consumer/ enterprise
- Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning
analysis together with sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Review and enhance the defined Channel/Agents Commission for new & existing Merchant products
Maintaining competitive market positioning through market research
- Market intelligence. Keep track of all Agent Channel trends,
innovations, events and market dynamics in the M-commerce landscape to
ensure the Airtel Money brand remains on edge.
- Proactively research and investigate functionality suitable for the
local market, understand prospective Agents’ needs and discuss with key
stakeholders to obtain buy-in and develop a strategic product proposal
using all relevant information.
- Provide market feedback to Airtel leadership regarding competitive
offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas for
- Work closely with marketing to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific for all AM Distribution Channels.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing,Finance,Business, Commerce or any other related field
- Masters Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
- 5 years business experience in a sales role in Financial services/Telecomm with exposure to all commercial discplines.
- Telecoms/Mobile money product sales experience is preferred
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- strong communication skills
- Good business acumen and enterprenuerial
- Good understanding of the Tanzanian Market
- Commercially astute
- Planning Skill
- People Management Skills
Other Behavioral requirements
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business at multiple levels
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partners to deliver business solution
- Ability to motivate and lead
- Building and nurturing partnerships
- Delighting the customer
- Facilitating change and innovation
- Excellent communication skills
MODE OF APPLICATION: ONLINE