|Bank of India (T) Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at Bank of India (T) Ltd, 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Bank of India is a leading Public sector Bank in India and completed
114 years in 2020. It has network of over 5200 Branches in India and 60
Overseas Branch/Offices across the globe in all important centres. Bank
of India (Tanzania) Ltd, is a fully owned subsidiary of Bank of India,
is now looking for experience, energetic and committed Tanzanian to fill
up the vacancy of IT OFFICER at Bank of India (T) Ltd.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
POSITION: IT OFFICER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Knowledge in Oracle Database administration
- Experience in IT Network Management and Servers virtualization
- Experience in DR implementation (Active / Standby)
- Possess a CCNA network and OCA qualification(s), and working experience with Linux will be an added advantage.
- Oracle database administration and support
- Network administration, security and support
- Software development and integration
- Server Operating system administration and support in UNIX,HP-UX and WINDOWS
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Systems backup
MODE OF APPLICATION:
candidates may apply for above mentioned vacancy so as to reach us on or
before 04.10.2020. Candidates are required to submit their detailed
Resume/CV including information regarding date of birth, educational
qualification & work experience, name and addresses of three
referees and attached certified copies of their academic and
professional certificates, copy of Last Salary Slip and expected gross
Please note importantly that; canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification/rejection. Eligible Candidates.
May Apply to:
The Managing Director
Bank of India (T) Ltd
Dar es Salaam
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview/Discussion.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 04, 2020.