in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at Palladium International – Health Policy Plus Tanzania 2020
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Location: Dar es salaam
develops and delivers innovative, locally relevant, evidence-based
solutions to improve the health and well-being of people around the
world. Since 1971, we have assisted governmental and non-governmental
agencies, foundations, and the private sector by designing,
implementing, and evaluating programs in HIV/AIDS, sexual and
reproductive health, population and family planning, maternal and child
health, infectious diseases, and gender. Palladium has deep expertise in
policy and advocacy, research and strategic information, health markets
and private sector engagement, modeling and economic analysis, patient
monitoring and management/HMIS, strategic consulting, and program
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Purpose of Position
Director of Finance and Administration is a full-time position for an
upcoming award in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania funded by USAID/Tanzania for
the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene program. This position is contingent
upon funding and donor approval.
Reports to: Chief of Party
Duration: 5 years
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
overall management of administrative operations, including, logistics,
procurement, budgeting, finances, human resources, information
technology, property and security;
- Oversees sound and effective
systems for project administration and operations, including grants,
subcontracts, procurement and compliance;
- Supervises financial operations and monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures;
- Prepares budgets for annual workplans and financial reports for USAID/Tanzania;
- Coordinates and manages the mobilization of short-term and long-term technical assistance and administrative staff;
- Ensures compliance with USAID policies and procedures;
- Develops internal control measures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting at the headquarters and field levels;
- Conducts internal and coordinates external financial audits.
- Advanced degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or related field.
knowledge and skills in accounting, financial management, human
resources, procurement, and other management support functions as
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to
manage large budgets for Bilateral Donor projects and client
- Minimum of four years of experience in
administrative and financial management of large-scale, complex,
international and donor-funded programs.
- Knowledge of USAID contract management, policies, procedures, regulations and reporting requirements strongly preferred.
- Experience supervising personnel and ensuring they acquire the necessary training and skills to meet evolving program needs.
- Strong leadership, program, organizational management and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with project staff, donors and beneficiaries.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Suite and other business accounting packages and strong MS Excel skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter stating the following:
- Your interest and experience that make you suitable for this position.
- Notice period from current employer
- Possible start date
- Salary Expectations
Palladium is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and
inclusion. Should you require any reasonable adjustments to a selection
process due to disability or any other circumstance, please email our
team at [email protected] and we will endeavor to make any reasonable adjustments to our process.