ADMIN OFFICER TANZANIA
Location: Arusha & Moshi
Save The Waters
We seek to fulfil the position of Admin Officer in our Tanzania, Arusha Office.
- Provide administrative and logistical support, including the arrangement of travel, hotel reservation, processing of Daily Subsistence Allowance (DSA), visa requests, identity cards and other documents;
- Provide administrative and logistical support for Trialogues and other workshops/meetings, etc.;
- Establish and maintain the project related filing systems;
- Provide administrative support to maintenance of premises and common services, as needed;
- Ensure timely PO creation; budget check for requisitions and POs.
- Implement the internal control system ensuring that E-requisitions and duly prepared and approved and budget checks undertaken;
- Provision of efficient general reception and information services;
- Provision of reliable registry services and protocol issues;
- Briefing/debriefing to the project team on issues relating to area of work and training on the administrative procedures, as required;
- Guide and coordinate the recruitment process in close coordination with relevant authorities for review and approval, awarding of contract, etc.;
- Coordinate the preparation of procurement plans for the project and monitor their implementation as needed;
- Guide and coordinate the project procurement activities and processes for both goods and services in close coordination with relevant authorities for review and approval, as required;
- Assume overall responsibility for management and monitoring of the contracts in and outside Atlas
- Maintaining the project staffing/personnel related reports, such as the attendance and leave management and travel monitoring, and reviewing and processing of invoices from vendors;
- Develop and regularly update the rosters of project related vendors and consultants
- Assist in the project financial management in coordination with the Operations Associate and Net Coordinator, such as monitoring of disbursements and payments, recording of the flows and drafting financial reports, as required; and
- Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in project.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
- Required education: Bachelor’s degree
- Required relevant work experience: 2 years
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All applications to be addressed to: [email protected] not later than 16th September, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Save The Waters is an equal opportunity Employer.
The post New Job Vacancies Arusha and Moshi at Save The Waters Tanzania – Admin Officer appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.