|Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited 2020
Work Schedule: 7 Days Day Shift / 7 Days Night Shift / 7 Days Off
Duration: 1 Year
Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Maintenance Planner to join our team.
The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the
Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a
practical note will ensure activities in the Mining Department are
effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner
to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards,
Policies and Procedures.
• Prepare long term and short term work plans in consultation with maintenance and other departments
• Liaise with internal supply department to continually establish materials and spares leveling strategies.
Coordinate with supply department to provide scope of work for any
external services in line with Barrick – Bulyanhulu policy.
• Establish, monitor and report maintenance planning KPI
Complete maintenance work order planning by capturing work
specifications ,safety notes, required Resources, Preliminary scheduled
start, Cost Centre verification and Check material availability
• Conduct the weekly Production and Maintenance scheduling meeting to establish joint ownership
• Submit engineering drawings for any further required revisions or upgrades.
Maintain, Update and review Maintenance Pronto database system to
ensure the master data including equipment register and equipment
details are up to date.
• Provides technical direction to employees of shops performing preventative maintenance, and inspects results
• Assist with the preparation of the annual maintenance budget.
• Compile detailed shutdown work packages for shutdowns with a duration of eight (8) hours or more.
• Assist in the creation of Bills of Materials and job task lists.
Be vigilant of company assets, monitor, report and action through the
appropriate procedures, activities resulting in the loss, misuse or
misappropriation of company assets.
• Maintain the Engineering technical library and drawing register.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2020 (1,184 POSTS)
• Mechanical / Electrical Certificate – (FTC, Diploma)
• Valid driving license as an added advantage
• Minimum of 3 years in maintenance and planning experience.
• Experience in Process Plant and Underground Operations as well as the experience in Shaft operations
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to read and understand Process and Mechanical drawing
• Excellent communication in English and Swahili language
• Knowledge in Computer Software such as Microsoft Word Suite of Products – Word, Project, Excel & Access
• Knowledge in using computerized maintenance management system (i.e. Pronto)
• Solid understand of maintenance planning and scheduling concepts
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “Mining First Line Leader“ in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
you are not contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within
thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your
application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to
any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment;
physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 08th September, 2020.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML
does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be
asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling
+1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com