|Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Limited 2020
Work Schedule: 7 Days Day Shift / 7 Days Night Shift / 7 Days Off
Gold Mine is seeking to recruit OHST Technical Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the
Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a
practical note will ensure activities in the Mining Department are
effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner
to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards,
Policies and Procedures.
• Develop the knowledge, skills and
abilities of employees and associated personnel in accordance with
organizational policies and procedures.
• Provide support and
assistance to the site for the resolution of safety and environmental
issues and champion the consistent promotion of organizational policies,
procedures and objectives and comply with organization safety reporting
• Ensure compliance to leading indicators and execution of required leadership interaction with departments.
• Continuously improve the safety and training culture of the site.
• Ensure site associated personnel receive training and assessments
that meet the competency requirements of Bulyanhulu systems.
• Deliver compliance to training plan / schedules in collaboration with line management.
• Underground Mining and Technical Training System
• Co-ordinate and Deliver Mobile Equipment, Drilling and Blasting and
any other skills training sessions in line with the Bulyanhulu
underground training needs analysis for specific roles.
• Compliance to the Training and Development related standard operating procedures.
• Complete on the job follow up and field assessments as per the Safety, Environmental, Quality and Training Management Plan.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2020 (1,184 POSTS)
• Certificate IV or similar Qualification in Workplace Training & Assessment
• Sound knowledge of technical area operations in Underground Metalliferous Mining.
• Qualified to operate all equipment for which training is conducted
• Formal Mines rescue Training
• 2 Experience in safety and training development
• 2 years’ experience in technical area of mining operations
• 1 year experience in a Supervisory Capacity
• Experience working in multi-cultural orientations
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Sound knowledge of relevant Standard Operating Procedures
• Knowledge of safety systems and Incident Investigation
• Knowledge of Hazard Identification and Risk Management
• Sound knowledge of Workplace Safety and Health
• Facilitation and presentation skills
• Proficient Computer skills – MS Office
• Exposure to co-ordination of Safety and Training teams in challenging underground working environments.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “OHST Technical Manager“ in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
you are not contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within
thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your
application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to
any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment;
physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 08th September, 2020.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML
does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be
asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling
+1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com