|Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL)|
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a
joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund
(NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principle activity of the
company is to undertake production and importation of sugar.
Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the
second five year development plan (FYDP II) aiming to ensure that
Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy by the year
The company wishes to invite competent,
qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the
vacant positions currently available in the company as follows below…
Planning Clerk (1 Post)
The role of the Planning Clerks is to coordinate
and expedite the flow of work and materials within the department in
accordance with production schedule.
Duties of the Planning Clerk are:
- Keep records for Project management;
- Report writing for both works order and manning;
- Keeping maintenance and schedules records;
- Use the budget as per plan;
- Monitoring technical operations and the overhaul of machinery;
- Monitoring and commanding discipline and performance of personnel; and
- Perform any other lawful duties assigned by his/her Supervisors.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Holder of Bachelor of Science degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from reputable Institution;
- Should have attended Management Development Programme;
- Have ISO awareness;
- Be Mentally and Physically fit to execute industrial activities;
- Knowledge in C.A.D application;
- Skills on Budgeting;
- Cooperation with other staff;
- Be Tolerance, Polite language and open door approach; and
- Skills on Technical Operations Practices.
and Other Fringe Benefits will be as per the Company’s Salary
scales/structures and the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service,
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished
secondary school education and possess an ordinary certificate or an
advanced certificate of secondary education or its equivalent and should
not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written
applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position
applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see
themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send
copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone
numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is
10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is September 15th, 2020.
The post New Job Vacancy at Mkulazi Holding Company Limited (MHCL) – Planning Clerk appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.