AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Location: Dodoma, Tanzania
FHI 360 is a
nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in
lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our
staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment,
economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and
technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s
interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70
countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below….
Position: Office Assistant in Dodoma
The Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a 5
year global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for
AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development
(USAID), dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control.
The project provides strategic technical assistance and direct service
delivery to break through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant
management of national HIV programs by improving HIV case-finding,
prevention, and treatment programming. In Tanzania, EpiC will be
implementing an HIV service delivery project among key and priority
populations, adolescent girls and young women; and orphans and
vulnerable children which aims to reduce HIV infections in pursuit of
reaching 95-95-95 goals. To achieve this goal, the program will support
targeted prevention and case finding strategies at community level
amongst the targeted populations.
Provides various office services support for
the assigned unit(s)/division in a country office. Performs basic
processes and procedures to accomplish tasks and receives close
- Assists with mail and freight services, both domestic and international, and general site operations support.
- Maintains inventory levels of office supply cabinets, assuring order, and accessibility.
- Maintains cleanliness of the office environment.
- Maintains supply Sign-up Logs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Identifies and recognizes problems that have established procedures and limited impact.
- Refers non-standard questions and problems to higher level.
can be easily and quickly detected within the immediate work unit and
would result only minor disruption or expense to correct.
- Supervision Given/Received:
- Close supervision involving detailed instructions and frequent monitoring of work performance.
are primarily within immediate work unit. Contacts involve obtaining or
providing information requiring little explanation or interpretation.
- High School/GED Diploma or International Equivalent.
- 0-3 years of related office administration experience.
- Demonstrated experience with office administrative procedures, standards and equipment.
- Read, write and speak English; fluent in host country language required.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-50 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
Computer, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.),
e-mail, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, cell phones, PDAs and
other hand held devices.
- Less than 10%
360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may
apply online by uploading his/her Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae
(CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of
three (3) referees
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither
prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry
out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to
represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to
review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any
person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin,
age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package,
professional development and policies and programs that support a
healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive
difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
The post New Job Vacancy DODOMA at FHI 360 Tanzania – Office Assistant appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.