(TAREMINET) is a network of organizations working with refugees, asylum
seekers, and migrants in Tanzania.
Job Title: TAREMINET Network Volunteer
Job Location: Dar es Salaam
Company Name: Tanzania Refugee and Migration Network (TAREMINET) C/O DIGNITY Kwanza – Community Solutions
- Coordinate member’s meeting.
- Follow-up on member’s contribution i.e. membership and subscription fees.
- Be responsible for the timely delivery and high quality of network activities and achieve the intended outputs.
- Resource mobilization and fundraising of the network.
- Create and maintain comprehensive network documentation, and reports.
- Guarantee the highest level of transparency and efficiency of execution of the network activities.
To perform any other duty under TAREMINET/ assigned by the supervisor to achieve the project objectives.
Qualification & Experience required:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a media or communication
person. Experience in working with donor-funded projects will have an
- Must have a Degree in Media, Journalism or any related field.
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English, including strong writing skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to apply:
Please send your application and CV to [email protected] with the subject line of TAREMINET NETWORK VOLUNTEER by COB 14th September 2020.
Selected candidates must be ready to attend the interview on 14th September, 2020.
The post New Volunteering Opportunities at TAREMINET) C/O DIGNITY Kwanza September, 2020 appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.