ENGINEERS (2 POSTS)
The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitably qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill the following vacancies on specific duties within the regional on renewable contract terms.
Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
POSITION TITLE: ENGINEERS (2 POSTS)
- Must be a holder of Bachelor Degree in civil, material engineering, Highway or equivalent from any recognized Higher Learning Institution/colleges;
- Registered with ERB as Professional Engineering will be an added advantage.
- He/she must have a working experience of at least 3 years in specific field
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft, word, excel and auto card
Not above 35 years old
Fluent in English and swahili.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Undertakes inventory, condition, traffic or other surveys.
- Investigates sources and quality of construction material along the roads
- Prepares contract document for maintenance contract
- Facilitates the procurement of labour based contracts for maintenance works
- Supervises contracts and force account operations
- Supervise road and bridge maintenance works
- Processes contractor’s invoice and facilities payment
- Review contractor’s request for extension of time and claims
- Attend regular site meeting and prepare minutes
- Supervises quality control
- Manages Axle load control activities: andPerform other related duties as may be assigned by Heads of Head of engineering from time to time
MODE OF APPLICTION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 7th November 2020 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificates, names of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
REGIONAL MANAGER TANROADS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
Deadline for submission is 7th November 2020 at 16:00 Hrs
The post 2 Job Opportunities at TANROADS, Engineers – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.