33 Employment Opportunities at TPB Bank October 2020
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB BANK PLC commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB BANK PLC betterment and the Nation at large.
LOCAL TRAINERS UPCOUNTRY – 33 POSITIONS
TPB Bank PLC seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Local Trainers (33 upcountry positions) for the following regions:- Ruvuma three (3) positions, Tunduru two (2) positions, Mbinga two (2) positions, Njombe two (2) positions, Makambako two (2) positions , Mwanjelwa two (2) positions, Kyela two (2) positions, Ifakara two (2) positions, Iringa two (2) positions, Lindi two (2)
positions, Mtwara two (2) positions, Morogoro two (2) positions,, Masasi two (2) positions, Nachingwea two (2)positions and Usar River two (2) positions.
Local trainers are responsible for ensuring the quality of the VSLA groups they form, develop skills, serving Customers effectively, overseeing their work as local trainers and making sure all formed groups are being linked with TPB Bank. His/her efficiency and courtesy should often reflect the Bank’s standard of service. He/she has to ensure that both front and back office operations are performed faster, accurate and friendly.
- Promote TPB products and VSLA methodology to community stakeholders.
- Identify and facilitate Saving Group’s mechanisms and loans to groups.
- To mobilize and facilitate periodic community meetings with community stakeholders
- Expand outreach to the poor and un-bankable population and conduct field training /on the job trainings to TPB beneficiaries and stake holders
- Facilitate and train VSLA methodology to new identified groups and link with TPB for safe keeping of their group’s fund.
- Ensure the quality of VSLA groups through regular field visitation and spot checks
- Facilitate the linkage between VSLA groups and TPB bank so as to access micro loans and other TPB products
- Ensure that TPB group opened accounts have access to TPB mobile platform .
- Facilitate recruitment of mobile agency which can save the marginalized populations and other TPB customers.
- Organize and facilitate TPB events with local leaders and groups.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and planning
- Review data collection forms and MIS reports, take action to improve product performance.
- Prepare monthly and weekly plan reports and groups weekly schedule
- To document best practices, lesson learned and success stories impacting from TPB VSLA implementation.
- Comply with the Policies and standards, Local laws and Regulations, Controls and Procedures of the Bank.
- Report Suspicious Transactions
- Ensure compliance with Money Laundering Prevention as per Bank Policy, Know your Customer(KYC)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Issue new passbooks and ID cards to new groups and individual customers
- Attend any other duties as may be assigned by his/her superiors.
Ordinary Diploma or above in Commerce, Accounting and Economics, Business Administration, Community development, Sociology, Micro Finance, and related discipline, from any recognized university or equivalent
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Ability to train, knowledge on group formation, demonstrated experience in managing VSLA or related functions will be added advantage. At least one (1) year of relevant Banking experience Know how on group’s savings methodology preferably VSLA, SILC, WORTH, etc Ability to ride motorbike, a valid licence/permit to ride a motorcycle will be added advantage
Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position title and location in the subject heading ) via e-mail to: email@example.com Application via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of application in Microsoft Word format, starting the job advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application. Interview will be conducted at the LOCATION APPLIED.
TPB Bank PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in TPB BANK PLC to be employed. TPB BANK PLC is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
Deadline of the application will be 19th October, 2020
33 Employment Opportunities at TPB Bank October 2020 | Nafasi za ajira | Nafasi za kazi | Benki ya Posta | Vacancies | Employment | Jobs | Careers
The post 33 Employment Opportunities at TPB Bank October 2020 – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.