IT Risk Manager
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
IN DIAMOND TRUST BANK TANZANIA
Diamond Trust Bank has today grown into a leading commercial bank offering a wide spectrum of banking services. With 28 operational branches in Tanzania, Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania is now looking for capable individuals who have the required qualifications to fill the below vacancies.
IT Risk Manager
Direct Report: Head – Risk Management
IT risk manager will deal with security, availability and performance of systems and ensure compliance of various regulatory requirements internally and from external governing bodies
- Perform system and network security assessments
- Conduct IT security assessment for new IT business applications and infrastructure projects
- Participation in the Banks Business Continuity Management(BCM)planning & testing
- Conduct IT performance reviews for new IT business applications and infrastructure projects
- Develop and implement IT risk management strategies and framework for the Bank
- Creation of relevant IT baselines for every IT function
- Perform periodic review of IT policies and procedures Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Relevant experience in IT risk management, IT audit or IT security management
- Familiarity with service delivery culture and support function
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
If you meet these qualifications
Send your CV, clearly stating details of your qualifications to:
Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania Limited,
Head Office 9th Floor, Harbour View Towers, Samora Avenue,
P.O Box 115,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Email; HR@diamondtrust.co.tz or firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is October 14, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Diamond Trust Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
The post Job Opportunity at Diamond Trust Bank, IT Risk Manager – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.