Bank Officer – Teller
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
- To offer quality cash services
- To ensure that customer account and instruments details are correctly captured
- Ensure that cheques presented are correctly captured
- Ensure that the names of the payee tallies with the name of the account and the beneficiary account on the deposit slip
- Ensure that cheques are properly drawn in all respects
- Ensure that the payee number is correctly indicated on the reverse of all cheque deposits
- Ensure that the deposit slips and the corresponding cheques have crossing stamp.
- To receive and post cash deposits, cheque deposits and money orders
- To make cash payments against authorized instruments.
- To issue cheque-on-selves against covers
- To give cash change
- To ensure that cash held in the till is adequate
- Lodge excess cash/currency in the strong room
- Ensure that cash held in the till at the end of business day tallies with the user’s cash analysis report
- Compile and submit cash returns in respect of own general ledger accounts.
- University degree or its equivalent
- Professional qualification (CPB, CPA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Fresh Graduate, one-year experience is an added advantage
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal below and submit your application.
The post Job Opportunity at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, Bank Officer – Teller appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.