MFS Revenue Assurance Analyst
Job Country: Tanzania
To provide operational risk management support to the Mobile Financial Services Business with emphasis on ensuring end to end continuous transaction monitoring. To ensure mobile financial services systems are audited and reviewed to help businesses identify system loopholes, bugs, system errors, transaction errors, process weaknesses analyzing all elements of the transaction.
To put in place systems and processes to minimize the risk of transactional and system errors and loop holes.To provide the management risk awareness and advice on transactional/operational risks in different sectors and new businesses such us but not limited to Tigo Cash, Bill payments, Microfinance, Micro Insurance, International Remittances etc.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking MFS leakages and establish the value added to the business as a result of prevention.
- Perform verifications for all MFS transactions being disputed by customer, agents and business partners for refunds
- Responsible for all system accounts reconciliation on opening, movement and closing balances as per established reconciliation KPIs
- Put in place alarms on the MFS transaction for tracking and monitoring illegal activities and ensure proper actions are taken to correct and prevent future fraud from happening.
- Perform end to end review of MFS business to identify risk areas and were applicable new controls to be introduced.
- Undertake product assurance for all MFS products and conduct margin analysis of all products to establish profitability over time
- Execution of all internal controls provided for MFS business on RA domain on time and accurate and ensure all issues are resolved on time.
- Provide and assure correctness of revenue reports and associated direct and indirect costs on approved intervals
- Preparation of all MFS RA reports required by management and supervisor
- Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or IT related field
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in related field
- Experience in database management in Oracle/SQL
- Work experience in audit is an added advantage
This position is open to people: Local
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.
The post Job Opportunity at TIGO Tanzania, MFS Revenue Assurance Analyst – NAFASI ZA KAZI appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.