Manager, Digital Products Development
- Develop product strategy vision and roadmaps, and developing short, medium and long-term features to achieve the vision.
- Be a key enabler of the bank’s digital strategy, product vision and roadmap from partner teams through collaboration, documentation, and negotiation that effectively influences peers and senior management.
- Development of superior user experience and processes on digital services.
- Drive deposits, collections, payments, credits and transfers on digital channels.
- Execute product implementation between Business; Operations, Technology & all third parties.
- Create MIS tools to gauge market perception of various digital products and services.
- Work with head of DFS to drive product launches including working with corporate affairs division, marketing and public relations teams, Direct Sales executives and other program management team members.
- Support Project lead on digital financial services products in an efficient and effective program implementation.
- Develop work plans for new and improved capabilities, together with internal and external partners and maintain service levels agreements with relevant functions and third parties.
- Motivate, coach, mentor and develop a high performing team.
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application and model price and value propositions for digital products and services.
- Work closely with the technical teams, marketing teams and program management to deliver product to market.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Work with Business leadership, Retail, Corporate, Sahl to understand the customer and their needs and concerns as well as define solutions.
- Support the Head of DFS in diverse business tasks.
- Bachelor Degree Bsc. Computer Science, business administration, banking and finance or related studies
- Professional Qualifications in Product Management, Project Management, AGILE Practices is an added advantage
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Banking with at least 3 years in Product Development &Management is essential
Closing Date : 13th November, 2020.
Kindly Type “Tanzania ” in the search box
Get Notifications Faster by:
(Visited 1 times, 2 visits today)