New Government Job at Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) – Record Management Officer | Deadline: 04th November, 2020
Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA)
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Government Vacancies at The
Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA), 2020
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha is a
parastatal academic Institution offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate
training programmes. It is established by the Institute of Accountancy
Arusha Act No.1 of 1990 and is located at Njiro Hill, seven kilometers
Southern-East of Arusha City.
Institute of Accountancy Arusha wishes to recruit a suitable,
motivated, potential and capable individual from the market to serve at
her Main campus for the following job vacancies below….
Title of position: RECORDS MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Report to Human Resource and Administrative Officer
Contact Renewable upon satisfaction
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Key duties and responsibilities:
To classify and interpret records /documents for Office use.
To manage and monitor file movement.
To monitor file index and other facilities for ease retrieval of Office documents
To file and cross check correspondences
To maintain a diary and records for files movements
To dispatch correspondences.
To supervise sorting of in-coming and out-going correspondences
To design and implement appropriate records management systems and procedures.
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
of Secondary Education Certificate plus Diploma and Degree in Records
Management or Administration in Records and Archives from Public Service
College or any other recognized College/ Institution.
General Conditions to Interested Applicants:
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania
must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts,
postal address, e-mail address and accessible, reliable mobile phone
numbers and three reputable referees
- All applications must be attached with relevant copies of academic certificates & transcripts
- Form IV & VI certificates (if applicable),
- Birth certificate
- Form IV result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly not accepted
- Applicants currently employed in the public service SHOULD ROUTE their application letters through their respective employers
from foreign examination bodies and universities should have been
authenticated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
- Applicants with special needs/cases or disability are
encouraged to apply and are supposed to indicate so in their application
- Women are highly encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be informed on the date for interview
- Application letters should be in Kiswahili or English.
- Application letters and documents should be Submitted in hard copies at IAA Main Campus at Njiro- Arusha Or sent through Email
All applications should be directed to:
INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY ARUSHA
P. O. BOX 2798
Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Accountancy Arusha
P.O. Box 2798, Njiro Hill, Arusha, Tanzania
Telephone: +255 27 2970232 Mobile: +255 763 462109 Telex: 50009 IAA TZ
Fax: +255 27 2970234 Email: email@example.com Website: www.iaa.ac.tz
Deadline for applications is 04th November, 2020 at 04:00 PM.