is an acronym for Service, Health, and Development for People living
with HIV/AIDS. It is a national non-governmental organization,
registered on 21 November 1994 with registration number SO 8216.
SHDEPHA+ originated from the initiatives of fifteen people living with
HIV/AIDS whose goal was to create a network and to mobilize resources to
help people living with HIV/AIDS and to fight the spread of the
disease. Although originally focusing on people living with HIV/AIDS,
over the years SHDEPHA+ has expanded beyond HIV/AIDS and related issues
to other development interventions and now covers both infected and
affected by HIV/AIDS with over 65 branches countrywide. Each branch of
SHDEPHA+ works independently, developing, managing and implementing its
own projects; though all branches share one constitution and
SHDEPHA+ In partnership with FHI360, is
implementing a five-year global project funded by the U.S. President’s
Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for
International Development (USAID).The Meeting Targets and Maintaining
Epidemic Control (EpiC) project is dedicated to achieve and maintain HIV
epidemic control. The project provides strategic technical assistance
(TA) and direct service delivery (DSD) to break through barriers to
95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of national HIV programs by
improving HIV case-finding, prevention, and treatment programming. EpiC
will be implementing an HIV service delivery project among key and
priority populations, adolescent girls, and young women (AGYW) which
aims to reduce HIV infections in pursuit of reaching 95-95-95 goals. To
achieve this goal, the program will support targeted prevention and
case finding strategies at community level among the targeted
SHDEPHA+Kahama is seeking a committed and motivated candidates to fill internship below…
PROJECT ACCOUNTANT (1 Position-volunteer/internship)
LOCATION: ARUSHA REGION
The assistant accountant will be supporting an accountant and finance department to coordinate and supervise financial activities of the project. This shall include the timely preparation and submission of financial and accounting reports and documents including cash books, payment vouchers, bank reconciliation statements, budget compliance reports and any other financial reports that may be required by EpiC project.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Managing payroll
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
- Assisting with budgets planning and reviews
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Recording Project expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget ceilings.
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Handling accruals and pre-payments
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
Qualification and experience
METHOD OF APPLICATION;·
· All candidates are required to mention the ‘Position Title’ on the subject line of the e-mail.
· All applicants MUST attach cover letter and their updated Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of academic certificates as supporting documents to their applications.
· All applications should be submitted not later than 16:00 HRS on Tuesday, 13 October 2020
· For more information, Kindly visit our website: www.shdepha-kahama.com
The post New Internship Opportunities at SHDEPHA Tanzania – Assistant Accountant appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.