|Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2020
Reports To: Finance Director
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and
demand for beer and spirits). It is a subsidiary of East Africa
Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business unit in Diageo Africa and
the second largest listed company on the Nairobi stock exchange. SBL
operates exclusively in Tanzania. SBL flagship brand is Serengeti
Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Guinness, Tusker
Lager, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam,
SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international
renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s,
Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
SBL operates in a competitive environment and in a vast geography.
robust Management Environment together with the site management team
members This position will work within the Finance team contributing
towards the outputs/ targets of the department. This position also has
responsibility for coaching and mentorship of the team members within
Purpose of Role:
To provide a dedicated
management accounting and performance measurement service to the
operations and logistics team involved in the manufacturing of beer and
spirits. The supply business comprise of the operations and logistics,
and each area has key controls that are necessary to mitigate against
financial loss while providing financial visibility on packaging,
brewing processes for both beer and spirits as well.
the monthly and annual stock counts across all stock categories. Ensure
that all the stock variances are fully explained.
- Ensure that all raw materials and components used in the month are issued to process orders within the month.
- Ensure that the monthly stock variances are approved in line with SOA.
- Ensure that all stock accounts are fully reconciled to the GL and Physical stocks on monthly basis
- Monitor the status of stock obsolescence to ensure adequate provision is maintained
- Help drive delivery of reduced COGS through effective management accounting reviews.
- Assist and plan development of (Drive out Costs) programmes with site management team.
- Help drive visibility of costs through effective communication to management and line workers.
- Drive plant profitability by ensuring monthly site P&Ls are prepared, reviewed and actions tracked.
- A member of site leadership team and is expected to spearhead robust controls and compliant environment in the site.
Commercial responsibilities-Specific for the region
- Coordinate and consolidate accurate Stock in Trade and Depletions tracking for each distributor by brand for the region.
- Track and Analyze SFE metrics including collection of points of distribution by key brands
- Support the demand forecast submission to Sales Ops for the regions based on history and recent orders
- Analyze Customer and Route profitability
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Qualified CPA/ACCA/ACMA
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting
- Proficient in the use of ERP systems especially SAP
- Sound people management skills, including the ability to motivate and challenge a team to deliver results
- Knowledge of all aspects of a finance function, including financial accounting and statutory reporting requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Experience of project costing and costing models Experience of working with staff at all levels in an organization.
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location: Moshi
The post New Job Opportunity at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) – Site Finance Manager appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.