New Job Opportunity at SINOTASHIP – Risk, Legal And Compliance Officer | Deadline: 30th October, 2020
|Chinese – Tanzanian Joint Shipping Company (SINOTASHIP)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Chinese – Tanzanian Joint Shipping Company (SINOTASHIP) 2020
Position: RISK, LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER (1 Post)
is a shipping company based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The company is
looking for a qualified and committed candidate to fill the following
- Identify and manage any risks that the company may face in entering into business with new customers.
action plans to decrease the risk of losing containers when stuffing or
on movements as well as Provide training and certification for staff so
that they can be aware of risks and try to avoid them
- Gather confidential information from clients on their authenticity in the field.
- Make risk-avoiding adjustments to current methods of operation in order to minimize their future risks
compliance with regulatory obligations whilst taking a commercial and
practical approach to risk-based challenges and offer appropriate
- Continual drive for enhanced efficiency and client service (internal and external) in all Risk and Compliance processes
lead and motivate the Risk and Compliance team to maximize
effectiveness by Conduct internal audits and inventory checkups.
senior management remains informed of regulatory, legislative and best
practice changes and their obligations under these changes and how they
impact the company
- Provide regular reports to Shipping Manager and Management detailing any current issues or information as required.
- Auditing equipment inventories, demurrage payments, container deposits payments etc.
- Intelligent claim assessment and debt recovery
- Knowledge and experience commensurate with this role and having dealt with regulatory environment.
be able to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge and expertise
covering the conduct of business matters, corporate governance matters,
and regulatory risk and regulatory change matters
- A practical and commercial approach to problem solving
- Experience of influence behaviors at all levels of the company
- Experience of leading and motivating a multi-jurisdictional, multi specialism team.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
If you are interested and qualify for the post please write to us at address below before 30th October, 2020 with your full resume, and relevant documents and the statement showing your current and expected salaries.
Chinese – Tanzanian Joint Shipping Company (SINOTASHIP), 31 Kisutu Road,
Dar es Salaam.
Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a
job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. AjiraLeo Tanzania does
not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. AjiraLeo.com
is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate
job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.