|KCB Bank Tanzania Limited|
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
- Facilitating first-contact meetings with potential KCB bank wakala
- Searching, assessing, accepting and processing prospect agents’ applications to become KCB bank wakala (Recruitment).
first time (activations) and routine trainings to approved agents to
ensure agents/agent users are able to provide KCB bank wakala agency
- Submitting to the agent on time all tools of trade which are provided by the bank immediately after agent’s approval
agents premises are branded (both internally and externally) properly
by approved bank standards to ensure visibility by both existing and
prospect bank customers.
- Monitoring agent activities, ensure
compliance to bank’s agent policies and procedures and conduct periodic
visits to their business places/premises (Relationship Management).
- Growth of agent turnover as per the agreed target
- Manage agent relationships and ensure agents complaints/disputes are sorted on time.
- Activation of dormant agents.
- Supporting agents in customer acquisition.
New Business Development 50%.
- Recruit new quality business within the allocated market.
- Proactively create and develop business relationships with agents.
- Build close working relationships with Branch staff, SME and Corporate team to create business opportunities.
- Implement activities to deliver value added products and services at the agent location.
- Fully understand the workings of agent banking, operations and risk strategy.
Customer contact (40%)
- Customer contact involves discussions and negotiations with customers on business and operational issues
- The role holder is responsible for managing and responding to customer requirements
- Establish, build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers to develop, sustain and protect agent business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of customers’ businesses
- Make sound commercial judgments in order to retain and fully develop customer base
- Provide evidence of customer demand to influence new products / enhancements / solutions
Planning and research (10%)
- Responsible for developing a personal sales plan to achieve targeted objectives and goals
- Personal time management of day to day activities to maximize return on resources
- Keeping fully updated on customer activities as reported in the media and via internal Group sources
- Maintain and understand the business environment in which the customer operates
- Constantly update knowledge on all products and services offered by KCB.
- Bachelor degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent from any recognized institution
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
- Professional Qualifications: Agency banking and card background is an added advantage
- At least 1 year banking experience
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal below and submit your application.