|Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Jobs Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2020
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and
demand for beer and spirits). It is a subsidiary of East Africa
Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business unit in Diageo Africa and
the second largest listed company on the Nairobi stock exchange. SBL
operates exclusively in Tanzania. SBL flagship brand is Serengeti
Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Guinness, Tusker
Lager, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam,
SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international
renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s,
Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
To provide support to the Managing Director
(MD) in the day to day management of their business, this encompasses
both administrative and organizational tasks. In addition overseeing the
main reception and coordination of all travel & hotel accommodation
- Co-ordinating information and business flows as necessary.
- Arrangement, coordination and management of the MD’s office facilities
accessibility to MD’s complex diary – set up relevant arrangements
(e.g. meeting room, notifications, bookings, material, etc).
- Organize and arrange travel itineraries of MD’s, local and overseas, coordinating with counterparts in other locations.
- Organize conferences, workshops and events at both a Domestic and International level
- Organize complex meetings and telephone/video conferences domestic and international, taking into account different time zones
develop and maintain relationships with key external/internal customers
and build cross-functional network within own peer group
- Ensure fluid communication is maintained with MD at all times especially when travelling.
- Deal with all queries and forwarding to relevant departments when necessary.
- Mailing- receiving, sending & distribution
- Switchboard – receiving & making calls
- Meeting Rooms Management – booking & tidiness
- Coordinating travel desk
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Certificate in Secretarial / Office Management
- Secondary school is a prerequisite; A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is highly preferable
- At least 2 years experience in the same role in a large organization
- Experience with using Microsoft packages, Word, Power Point
- Ability to work independently, excellent time management,
- Organized and able to set priorities
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
Worker Type : Regular
Primary Location: Dar es salaam.
The post New Job Vacancy DSM at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) – Executive Assistant appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.