The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) is an independent, world-class regulatory authority responsible for licensing, tariff regulation and quality of service regulation of the electricity, water, petroleum and Natural gas sectors. EWURA has the following vacancies for which suitably qualified Tanzanian citizens are invited to apply.
a) Post Title : Petroleum Inspector – 1 Post
b) Duty Station : Zonal Offices (Mwanza, Arusha, Mbeya, Dar)
c) Reports to : Senior Petroleum Inspector
Petroleum Inspector will be responsible for providing support in petroleum regulation to service providers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience:
In addition to the above skills and qualifications, applicants for the above positions are required to have the following attributes:
- A very high level of integrity, honesty and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure and produce expected results;
- Ability to work in a dynamic team;
- Ability to self-manage, achieve results and meet deadlines; and
- Willingness to work beyond the call of duty.
Tenure and Remuneration
- A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates for the posts.
- EWURA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Staff will be employed on permanent and pensionable terms.
Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or daytime contact telephone number, together with photocopies of certificates, one passport size photo and names and contacts of three referees should be addressed to reach the under-mentioned by 23rdOctober, 2020.
Only short listed candidate meeting the above criteria will be invited for interview. Lobbying and canvassing for employment will not be entertained and may work to the candidate’s disadvantage.
Application letter should be addressed to:
The Director General,
Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA), EWURA House,
Plot No 3, Block AD, Medeli West,
P O Box 2857,
NB: All applications that shall not be channeled through the above postal and email addresses shall not be considered.