Initiative (AGPAHI) Jobs
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare
Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non-governmental organisation that plays a
pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts
towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to
provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and
AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other
health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into
existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the position below….
Program, PMTCT Services
Position Title: Program, PMTCT services (4)
Reports to: Program Manager, PMTCT services
Work Location: Arusha (1), Pwani (1), Morogoro (1) Lindi (1)
Officer, PMTCT will work as a key member of AGPAHI’s Technical team,
under the overall supervision and the technical leadership of the
Program Manager PMTCT. The PO PMTCT will work in close collaboration
with regional/ council health teams, facility RCH in charges and with
other RCH/PMTCT stakeholders to ensure that all activities that need to
be performed in AGPAHI’s Global funded programs which fall under the
PMTCT intervention are executed with required standard. She/he is
responsible for the field implementation, coordination and reporting of
all PMTCT/EID initiatives in her/his respective region under the
guidance of the Program Manager PMTCT and in collaboration with the
director of programs.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
support the Program Manager PMTCT at the regional level in
implementation, M&E and reporting of PMTCT, EID, and any related
RMNCH services under the Global funded PMTCT project, in line with
- To support implementation of initiatives to
address key program, donor and national priorities – such as index HIV
testing, Option B+, male partner involvement, tracking of mother-infant
pairs, follow-up of EID results and accelerating children’s treatment
(ACT) – in line with national guidelines.
- To provide TA to the
DACC, DRCHCo, RCH In-charges and HCWs in planning, implementation,
M&E and reporting of PMTCT, EID, and related RMNCH programs and
- To support the Program Manager PMTCT to asses and
implement initiatives to address skill and resource needs in PMTCT, EID,
& RMNCH services through supportive supervision, mentorship, on-job
training, CQI and other approaches in collaboration with DACC, DRCHCo
and RCH-In charges.
- To support timely collection and submission
of PMTCT EID, and RMNCH data – as well as support strengthening of the
related M&E systems – in collaboration with the M&E team.
- To support the Program Manager PMTCT in writing technical program
documents including, reports, best practices, lessons learned and other
- To support and advise Program Manager PMTCT
all PMTCT, EID, and RMNCH issues and perform other relevant duties as
assigned by the supervisor.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Degree or Advanced diploma in medicine, nursing or related field with relevant national registration
- Master’s degree in Public Health or related field is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience working in public health programs/ services.
least 2 years of experience in design, implementation, management and
M&E of PMTCT, EID, Pediatric ART, RMNCH or related clinical and
public health programs and services.
- Experience in using CQI, PHE and OR techniques to address public health challenges
- Experience in writing reports, best practices and lessons learned
- Excellent command of Swahili and English languages, in written and oral communication
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and internet.
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines
- Flexible to travel more than 60%
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
HOW TO APPLY
candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (not exceeding four
pages) and names and contact information of three referees before close
of business on Wednesday 25th November 2020 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative, by e-mail to email@example.com
mention the title of the position in your email subject and do not
attach any document other than the CV and cover letter.
AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.