POST: WATER SUPPLY ENGINEER II – 1 POST
POST: CATEGORY(S) ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION
EMPLOYER: Shinyanga Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Authority, (SHUWASA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2020-11-02 2020-11-16
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To supervise all water network maintenance and development plans activities in accordance with systems procedures agreed with the Technical Manager;
- To supervise all maintenance activities in the Authority in accordance with a programme of action agreed with the Technical Manager;
- To oversee the maintenance and repair works of all mechanical, electrical, and civil installations and equipment in the Authority – whether performed in-house or through external service providers to ensure that such works are carried out efficiently and effectively;
- To maintain proper records of the water network inventory and monitors all factors that might impinge on the supply of water in the network;
- To ensure there is monitoring mechanisms of water level in the water storage tanks;
- To ensure the odor of the water is maintained;
- To ensure bulk water storage tank, dam and boreholes are free from pollution; and
- To coordinate with the Commercial Department in handling customer complaints relating to the water supply;
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree either in Water Resource or Civil Engineering from recognised university and good command of AutoCAD( Computer Aided Drawings, EPANET(For Water Supply Design) and Basics of Arc GIS. Must be registered with Engineers Registration Board of Tanzania.
REMUNERATION AS PER INSTITUTION SCALE
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 November 2020
The post Job Opportunity at Shuwasa, Water Supply Engineer II appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.