|Coca Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2020: New Job Vacancies at Coca Cola – Kwanza Limited 2020
Job Type Permanent
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting
opportunity in Logistics department. We are looking for a 05 talented
individual with relevant skills and experience in Logistics for a
Distribution Driver position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The
successful candidate will directly report to the respective Distribution
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible;
1. Hauling of bulk stock (Primary Distribution) between Manufacturing Plants and Official Coca-Cola Distributor’s (OCCDs)
2. Delivery of stock (Secondary Distribution) to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s.
3. Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers.
4. Conducting and Compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
Take full accountability of the allocated truck, Mobile device, stock
and pallets on truck. 6. Co-coordinating and receiving customer
7. Perform daily stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
8. Comply with security checks and procedures.
9. Management and supervision of the crew on the truck.
10. Abide by the traffic laws and regulations of the country.
11. Comply with company safety standards and ensures no fatality.
12. Settlement of loads after every delivery.
Skills, Experience & Education
should have at least Secondary education (Form IV), valid and
applicable drivers licence. Excellent communication skills, at least 2
years of prior distribution driving experience and should be prepared to
work fixed shifts at a specific time of day or days of the week. The
candidate should have a demonstrated high level of integrity and
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and
externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever
possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be
considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that
this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.