|HR World Limited|
ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
World limited on behalf of a client is looking for an Oracle Database
Administrator who will be responsible for the implementation,
maintenance, performance, integrity, and security of a number of Oracle
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
– Database& Grid infrastructure installation and configuration.
– Database&Grid infrastructure maintenance in terms of patching and upgrades.
– Database performance investigation, tuning& recommendations.
– Database table creates & integration with in-house DB-manager PL/SQL solution in terms of:
- Automated data archiving
- Automated data compression
- Automated table partitioning
– Data restoration
– Oracle Enterprise Manager monitoring deployment and configuration.
– Oracle RMAN backup integration using various Media Management layers.
– Resolution of customer requests within the allocated priority base timeline.
- Relevant IT Qualifications (Degree)
- Basic Unix/Linux knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of relational database and stored procedures advantageous
- Relevant database SQL query structure knowledge advantageous.
- Knowledge of ERD and USE Case diagrams advantageous.
- Oracle certifications advantageous
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com before 08th November 2020.