Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a
huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely
on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives
of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We
support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the
most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities
environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are
empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that
helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you
grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to
suit your lifestyle.
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Role Purpose and Responsibilities
To provide timely, accurate, and focused
information and support to the Zonal EHOD to Develop and implement
effective business Reports to deliver improved decision making and
competitive edge. Develop a framework for commercial processes. Support
the Zonal EHOD in tracking routine functional / departmental objectives.
Analysis & Reporting
• Provide SD teams with reports on connections and airtime revenue
• Provide reports to compute monthly incentives payable to Channel Partners and SD team.
• Develop sales target setting templates
• Prepare presentations on monthly performance for SD Director
• Provide SD team with distribution partner and staff monthly performance reports
• Provide Financial SD Cost review templates and Budget forecasts
• Tracking KPI’s of all key new launches for a period of two months
on a daily basis, to be measured and evaluated on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of the SD projects & proposals business cases.
• Preparation of Weekly SD reports, Dashboard and Management meeting presentations
• Budget Champion for S&D department: Monitoring of Sales Capex
& Opex and ensuring they are within approved budgets.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Manager SD Project Routines & Disciplines
• Prepare business cases for new projects
Offer internal training whenever needed
SD Operations & Incentive Plans Management:
• Develop and monitor reward & recognition programs for Channel
Partners & SD team; run Contest results and follow up to ensure that
rewards get to the right winners.
• Computation of monthly Sales
Incentives (SIP) and R&R as per HR policy, Validate with Revenue
Assurance and ensure that such payments are done by HR.
closely with Geo-marketing team to review Territory & Regional
boundaries, based on ROIs for Channel partners and other SD
Business Process review
Liaise with other departments on business reengineering processes
relating to distribution team, back office and corporate segment
Monthly Flash & Forecast and Annual Budget Reforecast and Controls
• Departmental budget champion; monitoring both Capex and Opex
expenditures to ensure that the department is within the approved budget
• Lead and ensure input to the Budget process from the regions
• Lead the commercial teams in preparing yearly and quarterly reforecast
• Prepare monthly reports on actual performance against budgets
• Prepare variance analysis reports and commentary.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2-5 years with University Degree in business or sales management;
• Able to work under high stress with short-term targets and objectives
• IT literacy with proficiency in Excel, and Powerpoint
• Able to operate in a performance driven organization
• Knowledge of English and Swahili
Commitment from Vodacom
is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best
people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in
which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe
that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business
and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which
respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual
differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At
Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits
programme that you would expect from any global company.
The post New Job Vacancy at VODACOM Tanzania – Insights & Reporting-Central appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.