Initiative (AGPAHI) Jobs
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare
Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non-governmental organisation that plays a
pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts
towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to
provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and
AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other
health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into
existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the position below….
JOB TITLE – Administration Officer (1)
REPORTS TO – Senior HR and Admin Officer
Purpose of the Job
Perform administrative functions and secretarial duties to facilitate core programmatic and operational activities in AGPAHI.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
administration policies and procedures on an on-going basis to identify
and propose new policies or changes as needed, in addition to
monitoring the implementation of existing Admin policies to ensure they
are being properly adhered to;
- Prepare weekly status reports and submit for onwards review and approval to assist in management decision making;
the reception area and ensure the switchboard is manned at all times
and there is a staff stationed there to attend to visitors in a
professional and timely manner;
- Act as the custodian of all
reception information such as fax and general email services and direct
any unsolicited requests from the public to the relevant staff
- Act as the sole custodian of the official stamp to ensure usage is only for official matters and to avoid any personal usage;
- Coordinate hotel and flight booking for office staff to ensure all plans are made in a timely and professional manner;
- Coordinate the movement of staff, guests and goods to designated locations as per instructions received;
- Manage project office petty cash and ensure petty cash payment requirements and procedures are adhered to by all staff;
the staff movement board at the reception to ensure that the daily
whereabouts of staffs are recorded and their safety is observed;
cleanliness and organization of office premises and surroundings to
ensure staff are safe and are working in a habitable environment
the use and maintenance of the office equipment including the
photocopier, fax, binding machine to ensure that they are in working
order and report of any default;
- Conduct regular check up to
ensure proper running of utilities for the building such as electricity,
water and proper function of telephone lines and ensure all faults are
dealt with to avoid down time of AGPAHI;
- Draft letters and
assist in the consolidation of program reports for the Human Resource
& Administration department for use by Executive Management in
- Oversee vehicle usage and fuel log reports and
ensure that they are properly completed, signed, and reports are sent on
a monthly basis for record keeping;
- Coordinate routine
servicing and maintenance of vehicles other assets by service providers
and to ensure they are in good condition and fit for intended purpose;
- Maintain inventory of all AGPAHI property as a record to track any changes in inventory levels;
up on vehicle insurance and registration renewals in a timely manner to
ensure adherence to legal and safety requirements;
- Maintain staff attendance register and ensure it is shared with HR department on monthly basis.
- Monitor staff attendance at the office and inform management of any incompliance;
- Handle all compliance and risk management issues and report any anomalies to management for quick action; and
- Enhance customer engagement and relationship management and ensure all clients and visitors are well taken care of.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or an equivalent from a recognized institution
- Three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Computer literate including working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent skills addressing routine administrative issues;
- Ability to monitor adherence to AGPAHI logistics policies and procedures;
- Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines;
- Ability to write reports;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Discretion with confidential information.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
HOW TO APPLY
candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (not exceeding four
pages) and names and contact information of three referees before close
of business on Wednesday 25th November 2020 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative, by e-mail to email@example.com
mention the title of the position in your email subject and do not
attach any document other than the CV and cover letter.
AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post New Job Vacancy MARA at AGPAHI Tanzania – Administration Officer appeared first on Ajira - Nafasi za kazi Tanzania 2019.